UGC NET Exam JUNE 2009 Download Notification, Challan Proforma

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sponsored Links

Applications are invited for the UGC CSIR NET Examination for Selecting candidates for Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and for Lectureship (NET) will be conducted on 21.06.2009

Applications are available from 12.03.2009 to 06.04.2009 through various bank counters. Candidates can also apply Online (see below)

Last date of receipt of completed application forms on 13.04.2009

CSIR-UGC NET JUNE 2009 APPLY ONLINE

For details visit www.csirhrdg.res.in

19 comments:

Anonymous March 13, 2009 at 10:28 AM

i am an MCA .Am eligible?If so what is my subject code?Can any one help me?

daisy March 16, 2009 at 1:18 PM

u can check on www.csirhrdg.res.in or www.ugc.ac.in .. and yes u are eligible for the exam if u have abone 55% in your mca.

Gopi March 24, 2009 at 11:23 AM

Hi,

I did my MCA from Kerala University.I'm staying at Trivandrum. I would like to know where i will be able to get the UGC NET exam's form?IS UGC NET and CSIR UGC NET the same? For MCA which exam should i write to get the NET score?

Archana March 25, 2009 at 10:05 AM

hi.my name is Archana Swamy and i stay in MUMBAI.i am not able to get application form for UGC NET 2009. (Mass communication and journalism.
can you please inform me which Bank provides application. i tried to find out in Indian bank but they are totally unaware of it. so can u please inform me which branch provides application. thanking you.

varjeet March 26, 2009 at 2:38 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
anuta March 27, 2009 at 2:04 PM

Hi I am Anuta,
I am also not able to locate UGC NET forms online CAn someone suggest how i can get it? this online application form seems a little complicated for me. i m located in Bangalore

jinto March 30, 2009 at 4:37 PM

Hiii i was also looking for UGC NET application form.....

Any one got UGC NET application date??

I think UGC NET, CSIR NET and ICMR NET are different!!!!!
jinto
9986039707

jinto March 30, 2009 at 4:37 PM

I think UGC net and CSIR net are different!!

varjeet March 31, 2009 at 12:47 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
preety April 1, 2009 at 11:15 PM

im m.com &wants to clear net exam plz guide me 4 syllabus or books for commerce subject

Bhim Yadav April 3, 2009 at 2:16 AM

Hi All,

You can fill the online form for the Joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF and Eligibility For Lectureship, NET - 21-06-2009 on "http://203.199.141.241/online/form.jsp". You can also find all your information from this web address.

shagufta April 11, 2009 at 8:45 PM

hi

i am doing MBA(marketing/human resource, )want to clear net exam . am i eligible for this, please guide me for syllabus,

Ummehani July 4, 2009 at 8:09 PM

Hi. I have done my Msc(IT) now I m planning for UGC NET for that which course should I take and frm where m I need to fill the application form

amish July 14, 2009 at 10:03 PM

i am 28 year old Bsc in chemistry graduate with 55% and doing mba in marketing , i want suggestion about can i give ugc net exam , and it will be helpful me to make career in teaching line. My e-mail id is amish_145@yahoo.co.in

RAVINDRA September 4, 2009 at 11:06 AM

which book or guide that cover commplete syallabus of UGC/NET/SET Examination for enviromental science in Hindi edition will help me for the prepration of that exams. please reply.

thank you.

Ritu September 10, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Hi this is Ritu Sharma. I have done MBA in HR from IP University . I want to know whether i am elgible for the NET Exams. If so, where will i get the form & if not what's the reason.
Please do help me.

Jyoti March 16, 2010 at 11:35 AM

hi i m jyoti

plz tell me the date of net entrence exam form date. for MBA people.

pappu March 26, 2010 at 6:04 PM

hi my name is Sanjay Mapari. I'm doing my MBA(marketing).I want to give UGC NET exam. Please guide me.
My e-mail is sanju_5star@rediffmail.com

Thank you..

bindiya April 17, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Hi this is Bindiya I have done distance MBA in HR from ptu University . I want to know whether i am elgible for the NET Exams. If so, where will i get the form & if not what's the reason.
Please do help me.